IT Security in Industrial Plants
With the increasingly closer connections between manufacturing equipment and machines as part of Industrie 4.0 and the growing digitization of production facilities and automation technologies, more and more IT vulnerabilities are being exposed and the risk of cyberattacks is on the rise. Such threats require adequate protections. How to secure cross-company value creation? How can IT security be designed efficiently in networked production facilities?
The event will specifically address the following topics:
- Security-by-Design - How products can be developed to be secure from the start
- Training and education - Training courses for cybersecurity and test environments
- Shop floor vs. office security, OT and IT integration
- Secure radio connections, radio standards, and best practices
- Business cases centered around IT security - How IT security increases the ROI
- Industrial security in critical productions and smart factories
- Live hacking / factory hacking
Wibu-Systems has been standing up to these challenges for years and achieved a consistent track record of innovation in the realm of security for the IIoT. With CodeMeter, the company offers not just a multi-platform, multi-vendor, and multi-purpose technology that supports complex architectures consisting of industrial computers, mobile devices, embedded systems, PLCs, and microcontrollers, but it also delivers a new business model ready for the digital era. Emulating the success of consumer app stores, secure and versatile licensing is the most profitable approach to seize the potential of this industrial revolution.
- Schedule (2 Mo)