Industrial IoT Conference
The Industrial IoT Conference, in conjunction with strategic marketing partner, the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC), will focus on the IoT technologies and solutions specifically related to manufacturing and industrial applications.
Combining the world's largest IoT community with a consortium that includes 250+ of the most influential players in IoT, including Wibu-Systems, the Industrial IoT Conference at IoT Evolution will provide insight and knowledge as well as a roadmap to reaping the rewards presented by the Industrial Internet of Things.
Many of the critical issues faced by companies looking to integrate IoT solutions into their manufacturing process will be discussed, including:
- Harnessing sensor data for manufacturing insight
- Interoperability - devices, standards and architectures
- IIoT's impact on manufacturing workforce and required skillsets - Got Skills Gap?
- IT's role in the IIoT - selecting an IoT platform
- Role of new distributed computing architectures to support IIoT
- Security and privacy concerns
- Industrial controls of legacy systems
- Gateway functions on factory Floor
- Business Model transformation" Just In Time IOT Solutions.
Marcellus Buchheit, President and CEO of Wibu-Systems USA and key contributor to the IIC’s Industrial Internet Security Framework (IISF), will deliver a standalone session on Wednesday, July 19th, from 8:30 a.m – 9:20 a.m. Marcellus’ presentation, entitled Trustworthiness and Endpoint Security in Industrial IoT Systems, will discuss key elements involved with IIoT security, including the state of the current IIoT landscape and the many challenges resulting from the convergence of IT and OT, key systems characteristics that influence the trustworthiness model, review of the IIoT security model, and several examples of endpoint security.